[Advaita-l] Brahmin charity organizations

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 05:33:12 CDT 2012

Nageshwar Sharmaji

there are several.

1. We are running a pure Brahmain students hostel in Anantapur. It has just celebrated its 25th year. The poor but meritorius students are provided free loading and boarding until they complete their higher education (beyond high school). Under the guidance of Shrigeri Mutt Vedic chanting is taught to all students. If you want to donate contact me on personal mail for details.

2. The second one I suggest that badly needs funds is Kuppuswami Sanskrit Institute in Chennai. Profvk, whose email is provided, can give you more detials. Please contact him.

Hope this helps. It is a noble thought - God bless you.

Hari Om!
Sadananda