[Advaita-l] West Coastal Thanksgiving Family Vedanta Retreat

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:58:46 CDT 2012

Namaste to All

I am forwarding to this List a post that announces a forthcoming event.

Regards,
subrahmanian.v

Harih Om

Time has come to plan the fourth annual *West Coastal* *Thanksgiving Family
Vedanta Retreat*. Please help us by taking the time to look at the
beautiful flyer attached (copied below) and indicate your
interest/intention by *Tuesday, July 17 2012. *At this time, we are just
soliciting your interest in attending this retreat. Indicating your intent
will not enroll you in the retreat. Your responses will be useful
for deciding the number of rooms to reserve.  Once we hear from you, you
will receive a registration form along with other details at a later date.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your cooperation.

With best wishes and love
Arsha Vijnana Gurukulam Seva Team

Venue: Oregon House www.oregonhouse.com

Boarding and Lodging:
$ 250 per adult and
125 per child --includes all lodging, 3 meals per day, tea and snacks

Tuition Cost: Free of Charge (You will have opportunity to offer
gurudakṣinā)

For More Information: Phone 541 345 5982
arshagurukulam at yahoo.com

entire Bhagavad Gīta, where Lord Kṛṣṇa taught Arjuna how to be free from
the sense of doership even while being engaged in action. This is the
secret of freedom from saṁsāra, a life of becoming. The Gīta’s message that
one is the whole is the ultimate solution to the universal human struggle
for freedom from being a wanting person. Bhagavān Kṛṣṇa presents us with a
unique vision, and a way of life that is in keeping with the vision.

In this retreat, the participants will gain an insight into the message of
the Gīta along with practical strategies to live these teachings to the
fullest in their day to day lives. There will also be separate classes for
children between the ages of 5-15.

Past Retreat Photos: Go to www.oregonhouse.com/slides/minishowcase and
click on “Group Events” to the left

RSVP by emailing - arshagurukulam at yahoo.com - latest by Tuesday 17th July