[Advaita-l] Is this really in the 'Manu-smRti'?

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Thu Jul 12 03:43:57 CDT 2012

//
By the way Panchakshari is नमश्शिवाय only. It does not contain Om.
We add it. Perhaps non-vedic in origin.

//

Even gAyatri doesn't have praNava in rg veda.  Then why do we chant with praNava.
Moreover, what is meant by *non-vedic origin*.  Is not this mantra present in
shatarudriya.

Statements like the above shows your respect towards our shAstrAs.

//

If some people want to live in their make believe worlds
nobody can prevent them. But ultimately they have to be
ready for the disillusionment and disappointment

//

Let me tell you frankly that it is the people especially the so-called
english educated brAhmaNAs who are detrimental to the
sanAtana dharma which is quite evident from your statement.

sriram