[Advaita-l] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Jul 13 01:24:41 CDT 2012

I am going to join the sringeri mutt in a few
days. My intention is to create a sort of utopia for vaidik relegion. I
don't know how, I don't have a blueprint and I don't know if i am going to
be succesful. But I'll put my efforts honestly. And I believe, if we want
any solution to all the problems in the world, we have to take shelter in
the vedas.

praNAms Sri Amit prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Please accept my heartfelt  praNAms to you prabhuji.  The dedicated souls
like your goodself is thousand times better than part time, lip service
vedAntins like me prabhuji.  May the almighty guide you in your noble
pursuit.

praNAms again

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar