[Advaita-l] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

praveen kumar drpraveenks at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:51:39 CDT 2012

Ravji,

Both smarta and Dwaita samparadaya recognise marriage as the Upanayana
samskara for a women.
When we have as sacred ceremony as upanayaa samakara,why harp on upanayana
for women?
Kanchi periyava also confirms this in Deiviti kurul.
It is a different issue how young men and women have resorted to fight over
petty issues in life and
end up in a ugly device invented by western world called divorce!!
You have written about sweedish man with yagnopavita,could not decipher
exactly what was the context about?

--
Praveen