[Advaita-l] Doubt related to pitr karya

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Sun Jul 15 10:34:06 CDT 2012

DearSri Abhishek Madhyastha
It is possible that some pithrus attain moksha but as we donot know the
exact position.To err on the safeside we offer the annam of pinda pradhanam
after srardha ceremony is over to crows as it is believed pithru devathas
come in the form of crows.And pithru lokam is an abode of pithrudevatha
which is never empty.The srardha ceremony is a must whether are not a
particular soul had attained mukthi.R.Krishnamoorthy.