[Advaita-l] Doubt related to pitr karya

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 13:13:35 CDT 2012

Pranams,

What I understand is that if one has taken birth and his children of the past life performs shraddha then he gets some sort of pleasure, though that cannot be defined or attributed to any event of his present life. It is all in the belief. If he has attained higher lokas there also he gets pleasure.

Regards,
Sunil KB