[Advaita-l] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

praveen kumar drpraveenks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:27:27 CDT 2012

Sri Venkataramani,

Forget about Bhavishya purana,mahabharata time there were
mlechchas.Yavanas,Hunas,Kiratas
They all came for mahabharata war
They were all mlechchas.There was also a mlechcha basha.

There are various theories none of them are substantitated whether the
kshatriyas are the degenerated yavanas.

The below is for all those who proudly support giving varna tag,upanayana
etc
I do not have to repeat again about what I call madness about giving varna
by conversion.I know some of the members
in this mailing list are advocating in USA under certain organisations.The
argument has been''people have been converting hindus out and what is wrong
in converting non hindus to hinduism''?.Please remember that hinduism is
not the religion of numbers.
The varna ashrama is god ordained.Even some of our pitrus are assigned
roles in maintaining the varnaashrama(ref sayana bhashya)
Please do not resort to extremes of shashtra breaking as the repercussions
can be far reaching.
Nobody is above the rules of yamadharma.

Finally,the moderators should not promote such anti dharma shastra
stands/acts openly and maintain some sanity.
The list is for advaita learning and please focus only on that.

--
Praveen