[Advaita-l] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Tue Jul 17 04:00:34 CDT 2012

Namaste,

//

I think, instead of taking the literal meaning, we should see the broader
picture from the vedAntik perspective

//

Just as the entire blueprint of banyan tree is in banyan seed, similarly, the
blueprint of entire creation is in seed form.

So, what all the ramifications are there potentially inside the banyan seed,
can be also be found with fully grown banyan tree also.
Similarly, when the creation happens, all the 4 varNAs
spring up at once and these 4 varNAs are there potentially in
avyakta avastha.

This is true from vedantic perspective and i concur with Sri Subbuji's explanation.

regs,
sriram