[Advaita-l] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Tue Jul 17 04:24:32 CDT 2012

Namaste,

///

It is not too fantastic to believe that brahmanas etc were created in full form

//

In the yajnOpavita dhAraNa mantra, we say that:

yajnOpavItaM paramaM pavitraM prajApatEryaH sahajaH purastAt ie.,
the first born born called prajApati had a yajnOpavita at the time of
birth itself.

The vAmana avatAra which we remember does sport with full fledged paraphernalia
of a vaTu.

So, varNAshrama is anAdi.  Even Swami Ramsukha Das Ji who wrote a beautiful
commentary on BG say that entire creation is based on 4 varNAs which include
devatAs, humans, trees & animals.  Among the trees also, there are 4 varNAs.
Gita Press, Gorakhpur has printed this commentary of Ramsukh Das Ji.

regs,
sriram