[Advaita-l] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jul 17 05:41:59 CDT 2012

If you don't accept the vaidhika view of creation

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Which vaidhika view of creation I have to accept??  taitereeya, which says
annAt purushaH, or prashna which says sa prANAmasrujata, praNAt shraddhAM,
khaM etc., or Itareya which says Atman alone in the beginning, he thought
let me create the worlds, then he created ambhas and mareechies, mara &
ApaH etc. which one?? or do you want me to go by what shankara says on
kArika 3-15, that says the creation which is taught in various ways by
means of illustrations like that of clay, metal and sparks is ONLY a
device for the purpose of leading the mind to the truth, there is no
diversity on any account ...Please tell me do you still want me to do the
investigation whether the  brAhmaNa  varNa come from mukha which is
without chakshu, becaise from eyes sUrya is born (chakshOsUryOajayata) and
from the same mukha, indra & agni have also born (
mukhAdindrashchAgnischa, prANAdvAyurajAyata) so who come first from
purusha's mukha?? indra, agni or brAhmaNa varNa?? and where from yama
dharma rAja originated etc. ??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar