[Advaita-l] [Post Limit Request] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

S Jayanarayanan sjayana at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 12:21:04 CDT 2012

Murali Karamchedu <murali_m_k at msn.com> wrote:

>Dear List Members,
>
>While the moderators are usually very lenient in enforcing posting guidelines,
>as a list member I wish to ask that the 'no more than 2 posts' rule be followed
>- at least on this thread. At a minimum, it helps one to understand and reflect
>upon what is written .

I second this.

I would actually prefer the stronger rule of "no more than two posts per day for a member" irrespective of the number of threads the member wishes to contributes to. If a member wants to send four posts to as many threads, please do so over the course of two days (two posts per day)!

This helps to make for more meaningful discussions and reduce the noise level on the list.

>Thanks,
>Murali Manohar

Regards,
Kartik