[Advaita-l] devotion in advaita?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 09:56:19 CDT 2012

Suresh - Brahman is indivisible as substantive of jiiva-jagat-Iswara, while Iswara exists in the mind of jiiva who thinks he is separate from the jagat and therefore Iswara who created that jagat, while still thinks that he is all pervading. In the advaitic understanding all divisions are recognized as mithyaa only. That is jnaanam.
Hari Om!
Sadananda