[Advaita-l] dakSiNAmUrti stOtra from sUta saMhita

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 15:37:18 CDT 2012

Allah-upanishad was written in Akbar's time by Muslims. The word Allah comes from Al Ilah or The Ila. Ila is the Bhu-devi and that is why some Indologists claim that what the Muslims worship is Ila, who is mentioned in the Hindu scriptures. Late P.N.Oak went to the extent of claiming that Kaba was a temple of Lord Shiva and that the black-stone on the outside wall of Kaba is a Shiva-linga. Who knows-all these may be just some propaganda also.