[Advaita-l] dakSiNAmUrti stOtra from sUta saMhita

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:34:09 CDT 2012

The Adyar Library does not shiShTAchAra make :-).

I have seen that book - it's just a bunch of manuscripts collected by
the Adyar library.

The so called upanishad repeatedly says ilale, hardly the iDA (or iLA)
of the veda is it? Is it even a Sanskrit word? And the fact that it is
called allA upaniShad? - cannot wash that away.

Finally ends with ilelaakabarho - ilela-akabar no such word - does it
refer to akbar?!! What the heck, doesn't make any sense. Shakta
upanishad - come on :-)

Rama