[Advaita-l] Apoureshyatva - Faith or Logic?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 16:17:34 CDT 2012

Subbiji - PraNAms

Wonderful explanation.
I was going to write exactly the same as Vedas themselves declare that they are also apara vidyaa. In addition not only Vedas even the objective knowledge is also apourusheyam, as I think Noble laurate Dr. Chandrashekar put it, in that even the scientific knowledge is dis-covered by intuition. Intuition is nothing but a mind in meditation. The Rishis are also veda drashtaas as veda (knowledge) is revealed to them when they are in meditation. Intuition is like jnaana kshakshu.

My 2c

Hari Om!
Sadananda