[Advaita-l] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

Kathirasan K brahmasatyam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 02:50:46 CDT 2012

Namaste Jaldhar,

I am not sure if the Victorian prudes did it. But I am sure the Bhagavatam
extols Rama for being a ekapatnivrata and that he had set a role model for
all common folk. (please see Bhagavatam 9.10)

A traditionalist is a sampradayavit or a shrotriya in my opinion and he can
be either an evolutionary or a conservative, at times even a hybrid based
on the value he has on different matters.