[Advaita-l] ’upAsana' and 'bhakti' part 2

ShankaraBharadwaj Khandavalli shankarabharadwaj at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 07:20:14 CDT 2012

Namaste Satish,
The following are in response to someone else? They were not my statements.

">Just as you feel the Shankaravijayam is a bundle of fanciful stories so too >do I feel about your ramblings on tantra and mantra.
   All I will say for now is that you are in for a rude shock if you really think each and every detail in the shankara vijayam is true.

Not just to shankara vijaya, this comment of mine will apply even to hagiographies of well known tAntrika-s.

I am sure this pleases you. :) So you know now that I am not using double standards.

>This list which primarily discusses Advaita as taught by Shankara and His tradition is not >the place for the stuff you are coming

up with.  Pl. keep them away from >this List and spare the members here the space and time for discussing the >true agenda

of this List.

 Ah! Talking about relevancy...are we now? This thought of yours would have saved many people's time, if only it occurred a few weeks before. :"

Shankar