[Advaita-l] A Scientist Turned Swami Risks All for Ganga

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 06:21:01 CDT 2012

If there is practical help you want to offer, happy to chip in. Yamuna also
has already been destroyed. Only industry waste flows in to Vrindavan.

There has to be systematic campaign against the local goonda leaders. There
are thousands of common people who cime out to support the cause of
protecting the holy rivers from destruction. It is also an issue of
cultural and national heritage. And different groups are fighting but it is
important to unite to mobilise support and pre-election is the right time.

http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2012/03/16/dying-for-the-ganges-a-scientist-turned-swami-risks-all/

> Dr. GD Agrawal (Swami Gyan Swarup Sanand): Fast unto Death for River
Ganga - Part 1!