[Advaita-l] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Re: nyAyAmRta - advaitasiddhi workshop, Bangalore, 24th March 2012

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 20:36:26 CDT 2012

There is a little more explanation in this page on the topic, engendered by
a question/doubt that came up upon my initial report:

Here I reproduce a post sent to me by a member of BVP:

Dear Sri Subramanian!

Jaya Guru Datta.

I am deeply impressed by your chronicle about the Advaita Siddhi -
Nyayamruta workshop.
Such impartial coverage and attempts to explain Sastra Vishaya, would be
beneficial to at least few people, who are interested in the subject;
though not endowed with abilities in Sanskrit.

All the best. We invite you to continue such coverage at our events at
Mysore.

With Warm Regards
Dr.Vamshi K Ghanapaathi
सर्वं ब्रह्ममयम्