[Advaita-l] meaning of paramam

Guy Werlings werlings.guy at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 26 11:18:51 CDT 2012

| mitrAni |

| namo namaH |

I wish to express all my thanks to the list member who have been kind enough
to answer my query as to the possible implied meaning of "paramam". However,
having been an "authorized translator" in a part of my previous business
life, I feel very reluctant to interpolate in a translation words that do
not appear in the original text. "Traduttore, traditore" as they say in
italian.

By the way, which would be the exact, explicit and accurate Sanskrit wording
for "means of liberation"? Could it be mokSArtha or mokSopAya?

|dhanyavAdaH|

|vandanAni|

Guy