[Advaita-l] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Sringeri Maha Ganapathi ShAstrArtha Sadas - 2012 Chennai

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 05:22:22 CDT 2012

In continuation of my earlier post, I wish to inform members that the
following Sanskrit books are available  for purchase:

   1. ShrI ShivagItA bhAShyam - (Sanskrit)  Authored by HH Sri
   Abhinava-nRsimha-bhAratI swAminaH who adorned the Sringeri Peetham from
   1599 to 1622 AD.    Price: Rs.100
   2. Vidwat pratibhA - A compilation of over 40 articles in Sanskrit
   containing the gist of the talks delivered by the scholars (on Vedanta,
   pUrvamImAmsA, nyAya and vyAkaranam) at the Sadas in 2011. Price: Rs.100
   3. Bhakti sudhA tarangiNI - a collection of hymns composed by Jagadguru
   Sachidananda ShivAbhinava NRsimha bhArati SwaminaH, 33rd Acharya of the
   Sringeri Peetham.   (Price: Rs.100)
   4. BRhaddhAturUpaavaLiH - Rs.200

Kindly contact Sri K.Srinivasan of Bangalore, on Mobile number: 94488 10668
for all requirements.

subrahmanian.v