[Advaita-l] Guru for Devi Puja

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Wed Oct 17 23:28:37 CDT 2012

Namaste,

////

For daily puja I can send you the details for the basic panchopachara puja
offline (Let me know if you prefer instructions in Gujarati or English.)
one should also do atleast one mala of navarna mantra (aiM hR^iM kliM
chAmuNDAyai vichchhe) daily with rudrakshamala.  (Or once one has had
diksha shrividya mantra etc.)

//

Utmost secrecy should be maintained while publishing the mantras especially
the one above which is called *chaNDi navArNa mahA mantra*.

Even shrI bhAskararAya makhin while decoding this mUla mantra from 1st three slokAs of
chaNDi pAth maintained the modesty of mantra gOpyatva and never disclosed.

Whenever there is any need of mentioning the mUla mantra, we just need to say *atha...manuH* (which is guru-mukhaika vEdya).

sriram