[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

Bishwa Prakash Subedi bpsubedi at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 02:01:25 CDT 2012

Dear Venkatesh Murthy and all list members:

This is with reference to the below-mentioned posting made by you in course of discussion.

In this regard, I would like to remind you the 8th verse of the famous DEVYAPARADHKSHAMAPANSTROTRAM of Poojya Adi Shankaracharya as follows:

na mokshsyakanksha bhav vibhav vanchapi ch na me

na vigyanapeksha sashimukhi sukhechchapi na punah:|

atastvam sanyache janani yaatu mum vai

mrudani rudrani shiv shiv bhavaniti japatah:||8||

In light of the above and that of famous devotees Ramakrishna and others, can the enlightened list members say something more on moksha and bhakti?

Yours,
Bishwa Prakash Subedi
Nepal

Message: 3