[Advaita-l] Vedanta Discourses on LIVESTREAM Webcasting

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 06:00:15 CDT 2012

PraNAms
to all
We will be continuing our studies on
Pancadasi on Ch. 1. We are on Sloka 59 that discusses adaptation of yogic
method nirvikalpaka samadhi for nidhidhyasanam - today from 10:30AM to 11:30AM
- EST
Starting from tomorrow -Sunday Sept. 16, we
will be taking Adi Shankara text Atmabodha from 9:30AM to 10:30AM - EST- where
Shankara Bhagavtpaada teaches the fundamental concepts of jnaana yoga as though
in a pictorial form taking familiar examples of day-to-day life in every sloka;
and
Kathopanishad from 6:30PM to 8:00PM -EST-Those who want to join in our study of
the scriptures are welcome via Livestream with the link given below. One can
listen to the discourses later at his convenient as they will be stored at the
same URL. If you are joining have the book ready with you as we will be
following Chinmaya Mission method of teaching taking each sloka in-depth.
http://www.livestream.com/advaita_sadaji
one
can also access the discourses at
www.facebook.com/advaitaacademy