[Advaita-l] Fw: [USBrahmins] Re: Fw: [hc] Reinterpreting Dwaita versus Adwaita by sanjay rao

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Sun Sep 30 10:53:00 CDT 2012

Namaste,
//  A dvaitin can never see the common factor ATMA in every one!  //
One should not generalize the term *dvaitin*.  Even advaitins are no less when it comes to the scathing remarks !
Mahamahopadhyaya Bellamkonda Ramaraya Kavih wrote a book called *tucchO rAmAnujaH* !!
The puNDits who suffer from shAstra vAsana, rAga / dvESa write like these.
Nevertheless, we as sAdhakAs should accept only those that are useful for our spiritual upliftment and reject those that are detrimental to our sAdhana.
regs,sriram