[Advaita-l] Fwd: World is a Flower in the Sky

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Wed Apr 3 00:42:55 CDT 2013

Namaste,

Just couple of days back i got a personal mail from this so-called dvaitin called
*shivprasad dinkar*.   It contained scathing attack, accusations and some
nasty words with personal attacks on our acharyas.

Such mails should never be encouraged here who doesn't have least respect
for our advaita acharya parampara.

All these poeple are under the influence of *bhrama* and it is only the acharya's
job to remove the *h* from the 2nd place and show them that this *h* should be in 4th place ie., *brahma*.

Why i mentioned the word *so-called dvaitin* is that these people have baggages at the
back of their minds and thus resort to personal attacks with abusing words.

Whereas, we never find such hangovers & misbehaviour with Prof. SK Ramachandra Rao Ji, who himself was a staunch madhva but received the spiritual mentorship from Sri Chandrasekhara Bharati Swamigal of Sringeri, a great avadhuta and jivanmuta.

regs,
sriram