[Advaita-l] vedic yajna

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 15:47:29 CDT 2013

Dear Friends,

I am glad to let you know that we performed namakaranam of my son Madhava
yesterday.  After this post made last year, I checked with a learned
sastrigal to understand the rituals involved in the upanishad and the
animal killing in the vedic yajnas.

I did not eat bull's meat nor use a goat substitute, no herbs also :)

Best Regards
Rajaram Venkataramani