[Advaita-l] Vishnu Sukta references

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 22:45:24 CDT 2013

Om!

I would like to know the actual Rig Veda references to the following mantras.

1. 2nd mantra - nishnO rarAtamasi . . . .
2. 11th mantra - paryAptyA anantarAyAya . . . .

11th mantra is referring to 'atirAtra' ritual. Is the 2nd mantra also referring to the same 'atirAtra' ritual?

Do you know any references/commentaries/notes where Vishnu Suktam is interpreted as Kundalini/Chakra sadhana, which I find alluded to in the writings of Sri Konduru Veeraraghavacharya, as trivikrama - a jIva crossing anAhata, ViSuddhi, and Aj~nA chakras to know that he is indeed Brahma.

Om!

Srikrishna