[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 04:05:22 CDT 2013

Dear
I took time to read the replies and your counters to them.I find logically
speaking any system of philosophy can not convince the aspirant of what is
Kailasa or what is Vaikuntha.There are descriptions of these primordial
places and even we have stories of great ones reaching them and abiding in
them as Nithya suries or as Shiva ganas.We can have our own versions as
these are beyond our small intellect.If you want to negate them it is up to
you.Sri Adi Sankara has composed many sthothras of praise on Sri Shiva,Shri
Vishnu,Shri Ambal ,Shri Ganesa,,Shri Subramanya,Shri Nrusima just to
mention the prominent shothras.The phalasruthis and descriptions do contain
references of Kailasa and Vaikuntha.He is the greatest proponent of
Advaitha.What does this show?There is Kailasam and there is Vaikuntham.One
has to discover it through oneself.No one can show it to you.Strive ,Seek
and find it.R.Krishnamoorthy.