[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 12:15:02 CDT 2013

Namaste,

It appears that there is a confusion among the scholars as to whether Ishwara and Nirguna Brahman are one and the same or are different. This is happening because the scholars very often forget that He had the desire to be many and that desire-laden state of His is the Ishwara (Apara Brahman) and there is the creation. When that desire is over He is back to His old state and the pralaya is nothing but a statement of this. Nirguna Brahman and Ishwara were never two different entities.

Regards,
Sunil KB