[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 17 11:03:22 CDT 2013

RV: The person I call Vasudeva is the Parameshwara. I may worship in a few
forms that I like most. You can use a different word that is less silly but
mainstream *contemporary* advaita does not admit of having Krishna Bhakti
as the supreme goal, Madhusudana and Sridhara established that Bhagavad
Bhakti as Supreme.
Unquote

You have not understood Madhusudana. You need to study what Madhusudana believed in.