[Advaita-l] Advaita-1 Need information on learning Vedas on line

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 03:35:49 CDT 2013

Dear participants
A word about popularising Samskrit among people.I am of the opinion that we should not give the go by by  to dwi vachanam which is the beauty of Samskrit .The recitation of Sri Valmiki Ramayanam will prove how mellifluous the words referring to SriRam and Sri Lakshman and their search for Sri Seetha in dwi vachanam.Also we as humans have two hands,two feet,two eyes,two ears and some of internal organs are also in pairs.Probably the language developed to take care of this necessity to refer two by just dwi vachanam.Colloquial usage is ok.But while teaching this distortion should not be done.R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad