[Advaita-l] Study of Geeta from Krishnashtami day.

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 19:37:31 CDT 2013

PraNAms - I saw this message by Swami Paramarthanandaji in facebook for Krishnashtami day. While every Hindu must study Geeta, I would add every sincere sadhak must study Geeta under a sampradaya teacher.
Hari Om!
Sadananda
- Every Hindu should at the minimum study Srimad Bhagavad Gita says Swami Paramarthananda saraswati ji in his lecture on Yama-Niyamas. Study of the scriptures is one of the 5 niyamas of Sanatana Hindu Dharma. So on this krishna jayanti day lets resolve to study Bhagavad Gita from a sampradayik acharya-