[Advaita-l] 'Ishwaro'ham' and 'IshwarabhAvaH'

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 18:45:49 CDT 2013

Namaste Sadaji,

I have one curiosity as to why we do not leave Rajaramji alone. I am sure had Adi Sankaracharya  been alive today he would have surely told us to leave him alone as he will never be able to understand the Advaita standpoint. It also does not matter to us if he thinks we do not understand his view point and if he thinks the principle of Advaita is wrong. We can probably tell him that "let us agree to disagree". If you think otherwise you may kindly tell me.

Regards,
Sunil KB