[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Dec 4 14:30:42 CST 2013

Sundar
------

Hi

Im interested in advaita concepts

N.R.Ranganathan
---------------

I am the Editor of the monthly spiritual journal GNANA OLI published by Sri
Gnanananda Mission, Thapovnam.  This journal was started by Sathguru
Gnanananda Giri swamigal.

Nagesh Tavarageri

Life's upheavals led to me a point where I had ask the question, "Who Am I".
The Google answered with a link to Sri Ramana Maharshi's book on the very same
question. That was my initiation to Advaita Vedanta. While the day-to-day
events are still causing the pleasures and pains, the intensity of these
upheavals has been reduced drastically, thanks to the literature on Advaita
Siddhanta on the internet. Hoping this membership leads me to further depths
of the Siddhanta.