[Advaita-l] Desire, Jnana and Moksha

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 00:08:32 CST 2013

Namaste,

I would add a little more

Some think that only after all vAsanAs- and thoughts are destroyed, one
enters into samAdhi and then it's over.
 I am of the opinion that By repeatedly entering into samAdhi, i.e. one
enters into samAdhi and then falls back into duality. In this way, he will
destroy all vAsanA-s and finally nothing is left to be destroyed.

Aum

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna