[Advaita-l] Mayavada Darpanam

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 02:03:57 CST 2013

Namaste,

Nithin ji: Is is not true that a bigger crisis in the society as a whole is
that
people are not  even adhering to Samanya Dharma of Satya etc?

+1, If we all abide by our Vaidika Dharma, then there will be no question
of shortage, but society never blames itself, it has habit of seeing Dosha
Darshan (fault finding) in others then themselves, due to presence of Ego
and not effort to get rid of it, as if they do so, samsArins will become
sanyAsins :)

Anyways, I humbly request respected members not to re-rail this thread. One
may open a new thread if it is within the scope of this list, else find
another forum / discussion list.

Please share your opinion about the blog and author Sri Hariram ji's
efforts.

OM

Sujal Upadhyay