[Advaita-l] 24 Gurus of Bhagavan Dattatreya - III

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 03:33:42 CST 2013

Nithin ji,

I am Gujarati, but I am born and brought up in Mumbai :)

I have never visited Girnar

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna