[Advaita-l] Reading of Garuda Purana.

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 01:48:10 CST 2013

Sri.Ramesha Ramanan had written about the passing away of his dear father on Jan 30 th,iam sorry to hear the sad news.My heart felt condolences to him.Whatever we may say the sorrow cannot be removed by any amount of consolations.I can know from his posting that he loved his father very much.I felt the same way when my mother passed away.But,can any amount of reading bring them back.?I constantly think about the affection she showered on me.The affection I had towards my mother.My only saying to Sri.Ramanan is think constantly about the affection his father had towards him and the affection he had towards his father.Nothing can replace it.Please read the last chapter of "Ishavasyopanishath"with Sri.Shankara's commentary.
N.Srikanta.