[Advaita-l] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} invitation for workshop Nyaya, Advaita, and Dvaita texts

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:40:21 CST 2013

Further to the announcement made earlier, here is a latest development:

*Dear Students / Scholars,***

The Sanskrit Sahityotsava function will be held in Ujjain from 21st to 24th
Feb. 2013. Most of the students and scholars are interested in
participating in this programme. Many students of the Adarsha Maha
Vidyalayas/University, have requested PPSM to postpone the Nyaya- Advaita
Vedanta- Dviata Vedanta Workshop, to the month of May 2013. Later programme
dates will be intimated to the participants.

*
Dr. A.V. Nagasampige*

                Director