[Advaita-l] Vedanta Adhikarana Ratnamala

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 16:02:21 CST 2013

Dear friends,

I am looking for the following  two books:
1)
Vedanta adhikarana ratnamala  and
2)
Adhikarana ratnamala vyakhya.

I shall be grateful if any friend can tell me where to get these from (including any Internet source).

Regards,
Sunil KB
Recent Activity: 	* New Members 2  	* New Photos 1  	* New Files 2
Visit Your Group
Discussion of Shankara's Advaita Vedanta Philosophy of nonseparablity of Atman and Brahman. (Members belong to vasudhaiva kutumbam)
Advaitin Homepage at:  http://www.advaitin.net/