[Advaita-l] What is Difference between Brahma and Sweetness ?

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 05:32:27 CST 2013

Namaste

But if Vishaya Sukha is just like Brahmananda but it is limited only.
There is a problem. To get Brahmananda I will have to learn Vedanta
and struggle for many many years. Then also there is no guarantee I
will get Brahmananda. Why should I do that? I can be satisfied with
Vishaya Ananda and enjoy little things every day in my life. It is
much easier compared to struggling for Brahmananda.

What is the true difference between Brahmananda and Vishayananda?

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:
> But Brahma is not like that. Even if you taste it continously for long
> time you will not feel sad.
>
> praNAms
> Hare Krishna
>
> Yes, vishayAnanda is also (metaphorically)  part of that infinite
> brahmAnanda (see taitereeya about mAnushAnanda), it is just like, a dog
> licking the dry bone and enjoying its own blood :-)) sushupti Anada comes
> close to this ever lasting brahmAnanda, hence every night  everyone eager
> to go to bed to have a sound sleep :-))
>
> Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
> bhaskar

-Venkatesh