[Advaita-l] (Advaita-!)-Accepting Error

S Srivastava sksrivastava68 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:06:36 CST 2013

> Understanding is with objectification.We have not seen anything
> > without objectification.The moment we see undestand,it is with reference
> > an object.

Sir: Most of our understanding is through objectification- but not all.
Specifically all understanding of I awareness is non objective. Otherwise
it has not been clearly understood.

As I explore my field of experience, I find everything in the category of
"experienced". I may erroneously believe that my body and mind are
"experiencer" and the world is "experienced". However further exploration
reveals body and mind also as "experienced" just like everything else. No
"experiencer" is found anywhere in the field of experience. Yet I know for
sure that I the "experiencer" exist. This knowledge of "experiencer" is
without objectifying it. Vedanta takes over from this point.

praNAm