[Advaita-l] On rationality; was "Vedas are not apauresheya according to the Vedas ?"

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 12:35:16 CST 2013

Dear Bhaskarji.

You are good tArkik and there is no doubt. Will you not like to say a word on "kutarka" and "sutarka" ? Is it decided only on the quality of the tarka or on the spirit of the tarka as well ?

Secondly if the apaurusheyatva has been seen under the yogic state, will be possible to utilise common logic to decide on the apaurusheyatva ?

Regards,
Sunil KB