[Advaita-l] Unmanifest and its Secrets

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 01:46:19 CDT 2013

I checked with Sri Mani Dravid Sastrigal. He said that Krishna, Devaki
Putra,is pravaha nityam because shruti talks about Him as devaki putra. If
there is smrti pramana to say that his form and lila are the same in every
kalpa, then we have to accept them as pravaha nityam. Otherwise, not.

Is this okay?