[Advaita-l] Interest Collection is Wrong according to Dharma?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jul 9 06:19:58 CDT 2013

praNAms
Hare Krishna

The Moksha Purushartha is telling us everything is temporary.

> one of the mOksha sAdhana-s or one of the sAdhana chatushtaya itself
would ask us to discriminate between nityAnitya (nityAnitya vastu viveka)
whereas mOksha in chaturvidha purushArtha is the ultimate goal/destination
 (not sAdhana)  of every jeeva.

All the
Dharma, Artha and Kama activities will be there for us to get the balance
of Mind.

> agreed prabhuji...to balance the artha & kAma (or moderating the artha &
kAma) dharma should be the base.

If there is good balance of Mind the person will understand
everything in the world is temporary. It is Vyavaharika. There will be
true
Vairagya.

> sorry, this statement of yours is still not clear to me.

But if a person not having proper balance of Mind thinks everything is
temporary it is not correct. He can say why should I work? Why should I do
my duties as householder? The world is not real. I will not work. This is
Smashaana Vairagya like Vairgagya when some one dies and we are in a
Smashaana. We have to avoid this Smashaana Vairagya.

> I can understand this also, but again it is not clear to me how mOksha
can be balanced here in the true balance of mind !!??

There should be balanced views of Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha for
Pravrutti Margis.

>  would you blame me prabhuji, if I say 'balancing of mOksha' is still a
puzzle to me ??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar