[Advaita-l] Application of Geeta in Daily Life

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 11:09:45 CDT 2013

Application Of Geeta In Daily Life
As we are studying or studied Geeta,  many are asking the questions - how to put Geeta into practice. Gurudev once told in response to a statement by a seeker that he has gone through Geeta many times that the seeker should let the Geeta go through him once.  Swami Tejomayanandaji once said, “ Spirituality is not an activity. It is not doing something special, but doing everything in a special way. It is a special attitude. Once our attitude is divinized our entire life becomes special and spiritual, irrespective of whether we are young, old, working, retired, administrators or workers”. The attitude has to be developed both by constant study of the scriptures to have a clear vision of Vedanta, and also develop the required frame of mind by constant saadhana. In these series of talks we address how to divinize our lives thorough constant practice with the clear understanding of the vision of Geeta.
The classes will be starting from July 21 st on the auspicious celebration of Guru Purnima Day, and from then on every Sunday from 10:45-11:45, at Durga Temple on VA.  For those, who cannot make it, the talks can also be accessed on line via <www.livestream.com/advaita_sadaji>
Hari Om!
Sadananda