[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 01:45:48 CDT 2013

Hare Krishna. Avyakta for him is a-brahman not parabrahman. It is a different matter that by svarupa this avyakta (like every thing else) is brahman. Let him clarify.

Appayya Dikshitar does differentiate between Ishwara and Brahman. In one drshti, one becomes Ishwara not Brahman. Let's come to that later. For now, if no one knows what happened in the previous kalpa, please tell me how the rewards of action are given in the next. How do you even know there are many kalpas?