[Advaita-l] Mandana Misra's Advaita

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 15:51:47 CDT 2013

I read quite sometime ago that after their discussions Mandana Mishra sent Adi Shankara to meet his relative (probably brother-in law) Vishwarupa and it was Vishwarupa, who became a Sanyashi and accomapnied Adi Shankara to Shringeri. But I do  not recall the details now. Have you also read any such account?

Regards
Sunil KB